Even in our crazy digital age, this longtime truth still rings true: People buy from people they know, like and trust.
Enter, relationship marketing.
What’s relationship marketing? It means marketing yourself in a way that gets you seen and known quickly through real connections with real people–like colleagues, influencers and potential and past clients.
But beyond that, relationship marketing puts a high value on customer retention and creating repeat buyers: loyal, long-term clients who love what you sell and (ideally) love to tell others about you, too.
It’s the opposite of fly-by-night, one-time-only buyers, and flash sales. It’s about building a solid Know, Like, and Trust factor and sharing, caring and giving - long before the sale and long after, too.
Basically? Relationship marketing is about marketing by putting people first.
Relationship Marketing is the Most Natural (Not to Mention Rewarding) Way to Market Yourself Online
Now, here’s the deal:
Odds are, if you’re reading this page, you’re doing some of this already. You’re treating the customers and clients you do have like gold–and maybe they’re already coming back for more or referring you out to others.
But imagine what would happen if you were added a little strategy to your current approach?
- Never stressing out over where your next client is coming from–ever again
- Being consistently booked out (and maybe even starting a waitlist)
- Recurring payments from evergreen products and signature launches rolling in everyday
- Selling out your programs and products with total ease (and without the usual last minute freak outs and last-ditch discounts)
- (Finally) being seen as an authority in your niche
- Waking up to inquiries from ideal clients every single day (and no more refreshing your inbox or your Facebook messenger app like a crazy person hoping for a new one!)
- Receiving spontaneous, public praise which leads to just-right-for-you referrals on the regular
- Making more money this quarter than you did all last year combined
- Having a business you’ve intentionally designed to last the long haul by focusing on customer retention and satisfaction!
That’s the power of relationship marketing.
The truth is, your job as a coach isn’t just to do great work. You also need to make sure your great work gets found.
Relationship marketing is the easiest–and least sleaziest–way to do that, and feel great about it!
Introducing Relationship Marketing: Connections, Client Loyalty, and Cash Workshop
This new 4-module workshop will walk you through everything you need to know to get started with your own relationship marketing strategy, so you can build genuine connections, grow your client loyalty and retention rates and make more cash quickly.
You’ll discover how to build your know, like and trust factor fast (without sacrificing your integrity), get out of your comfort zone and make powerful connections that’ll move your business forward by leaps and bounds, turn your current clients into raving fans, plus add more value to your offers, your clients’ lives and your bottom line, all at the same time.